Born and raised in Colorado, Scott Ruthven has spent his life drawing inspiration from our magnificent landscape. His dedication to painting out-of-doors, year-round shows through in the genuine sense of place you feel when viewing his work. “I strive, not just to paint the likeness of a tree or a believable snow-bank, but to create paintings that are a visual treat, paintings you want to explore and in which, you can almost hear the gurgling stream and feel the warm sunshine on your face - an experience to enjoy over and over again.”
Scott is a CSU Alumni and lives in Fort Collins, Colorado.
See more of Scott's work on Instagram (@ScottRuthvenFineArt) and at www.scottruthven.com.
To Purchase, Click on Links Below:
- Another Beautiful Morning - 9"x12" - Oil - $760 - Studio
- Celestial Encounter - 12"x9" - Oil - $760 - Studio
- Distant Thunderhead - 12"x12" - Oil - $960 - Plein Air
- Heart of the Monument - 9"x12" - Oil - $760 - Plein Air
- Monument Canyon Morning - 12"x16" - Oil - $1280 - Studio
- Pine Gulch Plumes - 9"x12" - Oil - $760 - Plein Air