Please join us for our Annual Member Meeting.
Colorado National Monument Association cordially invites you to our Annual Member Meeting, an evening of celebration and reflection on our enduring commitment to Colorado National Monument.
Join us for Colorado National Monument Association’s 2023 Annual Member Meeting!
An evening of celebration and reflection on our enduring commitment to Colorado National Monument. As we look back on the achievements of 2023 and ahead to 2024, we want to share all the work we accomplished with our member support.
- 5:30-6:15pm, Welcome and Mingling: Socialize and connect with fellow CNMA members, CNMA board members, and staff while enjoying light snacks and beverages.
- 6:15pm-7:15pm, Address and Remarks from CNMA and Colorado National Monument Staff:
- Executive Director Remarks: Gain insights and perspectives from our Executive Director, Johanna van Waveren, as she shares updates on CNMA’s ongoing initiatives.
- NPS Superintendent Remarks: Hear from Colorado National Monument’s NPS Superintendent, Nathan Souder, as he provides valuable insights and shares updates about the monument’s status and future plans.
- Recap of 2023 Accomplishments: Celebrate the achievements of the past year, highlighting our shared dedication to preserving and sharing the monument’s natural beauty.
- Looking Forward to 2024: Join us as we share our vision for the upcoming year and the celebrations surrounding a milestone year marking our 60th anniversary.
We are deeply grateful for the commitment of our members and their contributions to our shared mission.
If you are not a Colorado National Monument Association Member and would like to join us, more details about Membership can be found here. We’d love to have you join us at the 2023 Annual Member Meeting!
If you have any questions or require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact our Membership Coordinator, Crystal Tyndall, firstname.lastname@example.org.